As a complement to its casino gaming operations, TWC is pursuing a strategy of expansion into the hospitality industry. TWC’s objective is to become one of the premier owner/operators of small to midsize boutique hotels in Europe through the development of a division of TWC-branded, four-star hotel properties under the name of Trans World Hotels.
- TWC opened the four-star deluxe Hotel Savannah adjacent to the Route 59 Casino in early 2009
- In September 2014, TWC acquired the four-star Hotel Columbus in Seligenstadt, Germany
- In June 2015, it added the four-star Hotel Auefeld located in Hann Münden, Germany
- In December 2016, TWC acquired the three-star Hotel Kranichhöhe in Much, Germany
- Most recently in March 2017, TWC acquired the four-star Donauwelle Hotel Linz, Austria
In addition to its existing hotel properties, TWC will also explore the possibility of additional acquisitions, conversions, management contracts, and green field development in furtherance of this growth strategy.